Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another Combat Class Completed

I completed the Combat class at Pulse Fitness Center this morning. I am really proud of myself today as this is my second class. I know I am pretty out of shape and it's going to take a long time on my road to health. Coordination is not my strongest suit; but I'm getting the hang of it. I managed to go to the gym after doing a bit of grocery shopping. 20 minutes on the elliptical and various weight machine were all my body could handle today. Sunday will be my day of rest.

I have a really nice piece of fish for dinner tonight; Hoke. Its related to Cod, but a but milder. I'm in the middle of doing laundry right now...boring! I also did a little shopping today, bought two pair of work-out pants and a top, plus some fiber supplements. At Sam's Club I scored the deal of the day: I bought two London Fog raincoats marked down to $14.91. One red and the other khaki. Sam's also has a case of 24 count of Poweraid Zero for $12.48, which comes to .51 cents each and a lot cheaper than buying it individually.

No comments: