Friday, January 27, 2012

It is totally amazing!

I was really looking forward to my fitness test/evaluation at SNAP Fitness 24/7 today. Feeling pretty motivated I arrived early and completed a 15 minute program on the elliptical at level two.

Now comes the hard part and I had no idea what this evaluation encompassed. Well, I was worried about nothing!

I passed my fitness test with flying colors. My heart rate after one mile on a treadmill going 3.5-3.7 was 124. I did thirty sit-ups in one minute, and my stretch test was good. My strength test was normal. My blood pressure was normal. My BMI states I am "overweight", not "obese". I did weigh however 2 pounds more than this morning, but I was fully clothed and of course had food in my system, but I'm not going to worry about that. Now my fat level was pretty bad, and I have a lot to work on if I want to reach my goal of 135 pounds in six months. I have 52 pounds to lose!

Drake did an excellent job of testing me. On Monday I start training after work.

Tomorrow morning I will have blood work done at Cleveland Clinic. The quarterly A1C, Vitamin D level, and urinalysis. I have to fast after midnight, but in all reality I finished my dinner at 8:00pm, and the only thing else I'll consume is water. My left knee was a bit sore as I have a past injury, so I took some over the counter pain pills.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: