Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I stayed home from work today.

I woke up with a terrific headache and sinus problem. I lost my voice. I sounded extremely horrible. I managed to call the boss and leave a VM message for her. I took Cosmo outside and he did his business. I slept another two hours and then walked Cosmo and fed him. We both went back to sleep and I awoke up at about 10am. I still feel like crap. I take another 2 Tylenol and my allergy pills. I think I took a double dose of allergy pills, I don't remember. The daughter is fast asleep until noon. I'm still pissed off at her. I eat a bowl of cereal, which I can't even taste. I try to go back to sleep and it lasts about 30 minutes. Then I wake up and take Cosmo out and then take a dive into the shower. The hot steam helps me a bit. I hope this is not a sinus infection since I am producing multi-colored junk. I even gross myself out.

I watched some TV, especially the Judge shows, I get a kick out of other people's troubles. Maybe because I have so many of my own that I can't handle. Or maybe some people are just too stupid, airing their own trouble on national TV.

It's now 8pm, and I don't even know what I did all day.


No comments: