Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I made it through the first training session at SNAP!

I can do this! Starting off with twenty minutes on the elliptical, 45 minutes training with Drake, and then twenty minutes on the treadmill. I am turning into a fat-burning machine before my own eyes!

Finding out I had muscles where I didn't think they existed was a real surprise. Drake worked me hard doing core exercises with weights and a six pound medicine ball...something new to me. I did floor work as well. He pushed me and I complied. You should have seen me doing all the fancy leg work, I felt like a superstar!

Other members working out at the gym actually cheered me on for making it through the session and that really boosted my confidence.

Needless to say I slept like a baby last night!

My next training session is this Friday.

No comments: