Monday, July 27, 2009

Weight loss total...

SIX POUNDS!!!!!!

Jumping for joy!!! My BP is down: 117/70, and my FBG is way down.

I went to Titans Gym (Mentor,OH) yesterday and has a mild workout, on the elliptical and also did a few weight resistant exercises, mostly ab work. I am planning an every-other day schedule. This was my first workout at Titans. I am shocked that there is not one employee who can assist me on the machines. I know there are instructions written on each machine, but no assist in how much weight or how many reps I need. All the clerk showed me was a dozen or so cards by personal trainers. I have no idea what they charge for one lesson. Being broke right now that may not be an option. I assumed that as a new member someone from the gym would give me a tour and show me what to do. I guess I'll have to do some research on-line.

No comments: