Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weight loss so far...........

I started The Rice Diet on 7/22/09. Today, 7/25/09 I have lost 4 whole pounds. I am amazed. Yesterday I attended a workshop where they had a catered lunch. I ate the usual 3/4c brown rice and 2 fruits for breakfast. For lunch I had about 4 oz chicken breast, cooked green beans with almonds, a very small salad, and 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce. For dinner I had 3/4 cup brown rice, 12 cherries and a small banana. My FBG is way down and so are my before meal readings. Right now, my FBG at 10:20am is 140, which is good considering it has been very high for a long time. I have not had breakfast yet, nor any meds. My only problem is all the rice is a bit binding, and it is time to get out the fiber patrol.

Today will be a bit stressful as I an dealing with my daughter, so I will be careful not to self medicate with food.

I am planning to go to Titans gym today to sign up for a 3 month $99.00 plan, as that is all I can afford right now. It is their summer special, and hopefully it will give me a jump start to getting healthy.

No comments: